Founder and Project Manager at www.actime.ro
Interested in: cultural branding, ux design, web strategies and patterns
I’m born in 1988, Bucharest and currently live and work as an artist and freelance designer in Iasi, Romania. In 2012, I’ve graduated an MA in Visual Arts at the University of Arts “George Enescu”, Iasi. I also work with multimedia installations, mural painting and stencil-graffiti, and I’m interested in artistic research through sociological methods on different aspects of identities and inter-human relationships and the way environmental graphic designs and visual identities influence daily life and can be used as a statement. In 2014, I’ve designed tranzit.ro/ Iasi’s publication Artist Book: CRISTINA DAVID | CEZAR LAZARESCU.
Tools: Adobe Collection, wordpress, joomla, html&css, Pen and paper.
- Web development and full branding of woowbow.com, China, 2015
- Web development and full branding of atherapyplus.com, China, 2015
- Web development of motosurfnation.com, USA, 2014 Web development of DSI: Centers of Dialysis Excelence, USA, 2014
- Rebranding identity for UT, electrical enginering company, USA, 2014
- Full identity for Motosurf nation, Hawaii, USA, 2014 Mobile application development, Human People, USA, (ongoing), 2014
- Complete stationery development, kk Sub (Subway), USA, 2013